• Lexi

Testing: Beauty Kitchen

Award winning, sustainable skincare and beauty...

Beauty Kitchen create sustainable and natural skincare and beauty products.

“We’re on a mission to create the most effective, natural and sustainable beauty products in the world.” Beauty Kitchen Team

About Beauty Kitchen

Beauty Kitchen was founded back in 2014 by Jo Chidley who was on a mission to create sustainable and natural products that really work.

Today the company creates 100% natural beauty products here in the United Kingdom with 95% of their products being vegan (cruelty free) and the remaining 5% being vegetarian.

Each of their products are made from natural and sustainably sourced ingredients and transformed into effective, scientifically proven formulations.

Beauty Kitchen are proud to be partnered with some incredibly charities and donate 2% of their sales to; Plastic Soup Foundation, The Seahorse Trust and Earthly.

The company want to work to make sustainability 'the norm' and want to change the way society works for the better.

Beauty Kitchen's big dream is to become the most sustainable business in the world!


Beauty Kitchen Products

Here are the current products Beauty Kitchen are able to offer:

  • Skincare

  • Haircare

  • Vitamins

  • Hand & Body

Where to Buy

As well as on the official website you can also currently find Beauty Kitchen products at:

  • Sainsburys

  • Holland & Barrett

  • The Vegan Kind

  • Boots

  • Feel Unique

  • Peace With The Wild

  • Planet Organic

  • Very

Sustainability

Beauty Kitchen pride themselves on sustainability and were the first beauty brand in the United Kingdom to become B-Corporation certified!

All of their formulations are 100% microplastic free and around 95% of their products are vegan (cruelty free) with the other 5% being vegetarian.

To cut down on their carbon footprint, Beauty Kitchen produce their products here in the UK meaning items spend less time in transit and thus create less pollution.

Beauty Kitchen also use minimised packaging made from sustainable materials to remain as eco friendly as possible.

The company also offer a Return - Refill - Repeat option where you can send your packaging back to them and they will wash and reuse it!


Earthly

Beauty Kitchen is proud to be partnered with Earthly which helps them to plant a Mangrove tree with every order over £10.

Every Mangrove tree planted removes 308kg of CO2 from the atmosphere over the course of it's life.

Beauty Kitchen have planted over 6,000 trees so far to help improve the island of Madagascar and will continue to plant as many as they can!

My Experience

Beauty Kitchen were kind enough to send me some of their products to test out!

First off, I love a good konjac sponge as they are so gentle on the skin but work to exfoliate and cleanse! The sponge extracts impurities and stimulates blood flow which always leaves my skin looking plump and feeling healthy. I highly recommend you all try out a konjac sponge for yourselves.

The gel cleanser threw me at first at the texture took a little getting used to! However it works well at removing makeup and has a light fresh scent making you feel squeaky clean. If you're looking for something gentle with no harsh chemicals I recommend giving this cleanser a try.

Items I was sent - Seahorse Plankton + Konjac Sponge & Cleanser Kit


Beauty Kitchen Socials

Website - beautykitchen.co.uk

Instagram - instagram.com/beautykitchen

Facebook - facebook.com/beautykitchen

Twitter - twitter.com/beautykitchen

TikTok - tiktok.com/@beautykitchentiktok

Youtube - youtube.com/beautykitchen

Hashtags - #beautykitchen

4 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All